Correction Volume 11, Issue 20 pp 9220
Correction for: LAV-BPIFB4 associates with reduced frailty in humans and its transfer prevents frailty progression in old mice
- 1 Advanced Technology Center for Aging Research, Scientific Technological Area, IRCCS INRCA, Ancona, Italy
- 2 Department of Biology, Ecology and Earth Sciences, University of Calabria, Rende, Italy
- 3 IRCCS Multimedica, Cardiovascular Department, Milan, Italy
- 4 Department of Medicine, University of Salerno, Baronissi, Italy
- 5 IRCCS Neuromed, Department of Vascular Physiopathology, Pozzilli, Italy
- 6 Experimental Animal Models for Aging Unit, Scientific Technological Area, IRCCS INRCA, Ancona, Italy
- 7 Bristol Medical School (Translational Health Sciences), Bristol Heart Institute, University of Bristol, Bristol, UK
Received: September 30, 2019 Accepted: October 7, 2019 Published: October 25, 2019https://doi.org/10.18632/aging.102398
How to Cite
Copyright © 2019 Malavolta et al. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 3.0), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author and source are credited.
This article has been corrected: The authors requested to add missing funding information for author M.P omitted by mistake. The authors declare that this correction does not change the results or conclusions of this paper. The updated Funding information is provided below, the added sentence is marked in bold.
This work was supported by: The Cariplo Foundation grant (2016-0874) BPIFB4 isoforms: possible genetic risk factor and therapeutic tool for human frailty to A.A.P. and C.V, and Cariplo Foundation grant (2016-1006) Multicomponent Analysis of Physical Frailty Biomarkers to M.P. British heart Foundation Project Grant no. PG/18/66/33838 “Transferring healthy longevity gene to improve age-related heart dysfunction” to P.M; Grant of Italian Ministry of University (PRIN: progetti di ricerca di rilevante interesse nazionale – Bando 2015 Prot 20157ATSLF “Discovery of molecular and genetic/epigenetic signatures underlying resistance to age-related diseases and comorbidities”) to A.A.P, C.V. and G.R; Italian Ministry of Health (Ricerca Corrente) to A.A.P, C.V. and M.P.