Correction Volume 10, Issue 11 pp 3627
Correction: CD40L promotes development of acute aortic dissection via induction of inflammation and impairment of endothelial cell function
- 1 Department of Cardiac Surgery, Beijing Anzhen Hospital, Capital Medical University, Beijing, China
- 2 Centre for Transplant and Renal Research, The Westmead Institute for Medical Research, University of Sydney, Sydney, Australia
- 3 Beijing Institute of Heart, Lung and Blood Vessel Diseases, Beijing, China
- 4 Beijing Lab for Cardiovascular Precision Medicine, Beijing, China
- 5 Beijing Aortic Disease Center, Cardiovascular Surgery Center, Beijing, China
- 6 Beijing Engineering Research Center for Vascular Prostheses, Beijing, China
published: November 16, 2018 ;https://doi.org/10.18632/aging.101651
How to Cite
Copyright: Han et al. This is an open‐access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 3.0), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author and source are credited.
Original article: Aging (Albany NY) 2018; 10:371-385.
This article has been corrected: The authors made a mistake in numbers of patients and volunteers in “Human blood samples” section of Materials and Methods. The correct numbers are provided below. The authors declare that this correction does not change the results or conclusions of this paper. The authors sincerely apologize for this error.
Materials and Methods
Human blood samples
Between August 2016 and February 2017, 100 patients diagnosed with type A AAD and 139 healthy volunteers were registered in the study.