Correction Volume 11, Issue 23 pp 11793—11794
Correction for: Sod2 haploinsufficiency does not accelerate aging of telomere dysfunctional mice
- 1 Institute of Molecular Medicine and Max-Planck-Research-Group on Stem Cell Aging, University of Ulm, Ulm 89081, Germany
- 2 International MD/PhD Program, Medical School Hannover, Hannover, Germany
- 3 Institute for Biomedical Aging Research, Austrian Academy of Sciences, Innsbruck A-6020, Austria
- 4 Department of Internal Medicine I, University of Ulm, Ulm, Germany
- 5 Institute of Laboratory Animal Sciences and Max-Planck-Partner Group on Stem Cell Aging, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences, Beijing, China
- 6 Institute of Pharmacy, University of Mainz, Mainz D-55099, Germany
received: September 3, 2019 ; accepted: November 7, 2019 ; published: December 6, 2019 ;https://doi.org/10.18632/aging.102602
How to Cite
Copyright © 2019 Guachalla et al. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 3.0), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author and source are credited.
This article has been corrected: The authors requested to replace Supplementary Figure 2C. In Supplementary Figure 2C-E the errors occurred in p-value calculation and n-number depiction. Supplementary Figure 2C contained 4 outliers (Grubb’s test) but only 1 was removed for p-value calculation. The corrected Supplementary Figure 2C is shown below and indicates the outliers in green as well as the corrected p-values. In Supplementary Figure 2E the p-value for the comparison of Sod2+/+, G3mTerc-/- mice versus Sod2+/+, G3mTerc-/-mice should read p=0.12 instead of p=0.77. N-numbers for Supplementary Figure 2C-E were 16-17 for Sod2+/+, G3mTerc-/- mice, 14-16 for Sod2+/+, G3mTerc-/-mice, 7-8 for Sod2+/+, mTerc+/+ mice, 12-14 for Sod2+/+, mTerc+/+ mice, and 4-5 for young wildtype (yWT) mice. Aging markers were determined as previously described (Reference 16 of the manuscript). Statistical analysis was performed using the unpaired t-test with GraphPad Prism software. These corrections do not change any of the conclusions of the publication. The corrected Supplementary Figure 2C is provided below.