Correction Volume 13, Issue 4 pp 6228—6230
Correction for: circ5912 suppresses cancer progression via inducing MET in bladder cancer
- 1 The Department of Urology, Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hospital, Sun Yat-Sen University, Guangzhou, China
- 2 The Department of Thyroid Surgery, Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hospital, Sun Yat-Sen University, Guangzhou, China
- 3 The Department of Gynecological Oncology, Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hospital, Sun Yat-Sen University, Guangzhou, China
- 4 The Department of Urology, Guangzhou First People's Hospital, School of Medicine, South China University of Technology, Guangzhou, China
- 5 The Department of Pediatric Surgery, Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hospital, Sun Yat-Sen University, Guangzhou, China
Received: February 17, 2020 Accepted: February 24, 2020 Published: February 27, 2020https://doi.org/10.18632/aging.102886
How to Cite
Copyright: © 2021 Su et al. This is an open access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 3.0), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author and source are credited.
This article has been corrected: The authors requested the replacement of Figure 1D, E, F, G, Figure 2I, Figure 3H and Table 1. The authors made changes to improve presentation of the panels. They removed duplications and overlaps of the images with minor modifications of the original data. The revised table reflects the updated properties of the patients sample pool.
These corrections do not change the content of the publication and do not affect the conclusion of this research. The authors apologize for the unintentional mistakes.
The corrected Figures and Table are provided below.
Figure 1. Lower circ5912 levels are associated with advanced bladder cancer. (D) Expression of circ5912 in 45 paired bladder cancer tissues; 58 bladder cancer tissues were evaluated and analyzed by: (E) stages, (F) tumor grade and (G) metastasis; (H) overall survival of 43 bladder cancer patients in following was analyzed based on the level of circ5912.
Table 1. Relationship between circ5912 level and clinical characteristics in bladder cancer.
|Total||Patients||Expression of cic5912|
|Number of tumors|
|Lymph node metastasis|
|Follow-up (month, mean)||38.465||43.095||34.045||0.016|