Editorial Volume 13, Issue 6 pp 7711—7712
Motoric cognitive risk syndrome: what’s new?
- 1 Departments of Medicine, University of Montreal, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- 2 Research Center of the Geriatric University Institute of Montreal, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- 3 Department of Medicine, Division of Geriatric Medicine, Sir Mortimer B. Davis Jewish General Hospital and Lady Davis Institute for Medical Research, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- 4 Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine, Nanyang Technological University, Nanyang, Singapore
- 5 Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- 6 Department of Neurology, Geneva University Hospital and University of Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland
Received: March 2, 2021 Published: March 26, 2021https://doi.org/10.18632/aging.202899
How to Cite
Copyright: © 2021 Beauchet et al. This is an open access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 3.0), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author and source are credited.