Correction Volume 14, Issue 14 pp 5959
Correction for: Potential reversal of epigenetic age using a diet and lifestyle intervention: a pilot randomized clinical trial
- 1 Institute for Functional Medicine, Federal Way, WA 98003,USA
- 2 American Nutrition Association, Hinsdale, IL 60521, USA
- 3 Helfgott Research Institute, National University of Natural Medicine, Portland, OR 97201, USA
- 4 Helfgott Research Institute, National University of Natural Medicine, Portland, OR 97201, USA
- 5 HKG Epitherapeutics (Hong Kong), Department of Molecular Biology, Ariel University, Israel, Gerald Bronfman Department of Oncology, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- 6 Department of Pharmacology and Therapeutics, McGill University, Montreal, QC H3G 1Y6, Canada
- 7 Helfgott Research Institute, National University of Natural Medicine, Portland, OR 97201, USA
- 8 Division of Preventive Medicine, University of California, San Diego, CA 92023, USA
Received: July 22, 2022 Accepted: July 25, 2022 Published: July 27, 2022https://doi.org/10.18632/aging.204197
How to Cite
Copyright: © 2022 Fitzgerald et al. This is an open access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 3.0), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author and source are credited.
This article has been corrected: The authors corrected the Data sharing section. The correct text is presented below.
The data that support the findings will be available in Gene Expression Omnibus at https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/geo/ from 04-14-23 following an embargo from the date of publication to allow for commercialization of research findings.